Traveling Internationally? With your Verizon Wireless phone you can stay connected while outside of the U.S. in more than 40 countries, or on a Cruise Ship.
- In an Overseas Destination: Use your Verizon Wireless digital phone in select destinations while roaming on a participating carrier’s network.
- Verizon Wireless Cruise Ship Services enable you to make and receive calls, text and use data while traveling on select cruise lines.
1. Check for Service: Refer to our coverage information to see whether this service is available in your destination or cruise line
2. Dial *611 or call (800) 922-0204 or contact a Verizon Wireless representative to enable International Roaming.
3. Update your roaming capability by dialing *228 send from your device before you travel.
4. Roam: When you arrive at your destination, make and receive calls using your phone.
If International Roaming isn’t available at your destination, you can try these additional Verizon Wireless services: Global Phone
- A phone that allows calling in even more countriesGlobal Data
– Stay connected online abroadGlobal Travel Program
– For those who take infrequent trips overseas